Z550 Pedicure Chair
Free Shipping - Z-550 pedicure chair is a uniquely designed real value addition to spa services as soon when it is added. Its beautiful look makes it an excellent option for serving customers and giving them professional spa salon environment. It is available in beautiful colors. A must have product for a spa salon. This product is CSA (Canadian Standards Association) approved & UL listed.
- Latest designed rolling system having four wheels, ten functions enabling auto massage therapy for upper body (Auto scan, 3 Auto programs, Knead, Speed, Combine, Timer, Tap, Wide/Narrow, Wheels Up/Down).
- Fingertips maneuvering for Seat Backrest reclining, Forward/Backward
- Left and right armrests slide back for easy access.
- Fast and efficient spa cleaning due to built-in spray hose.
- For complete client relaxation Z- 550 has a pipe-less whirlpool foot bath jet and quiet pump motor with bi-directional jet.
- Loaded with LED spa light & adjustable foot rest.
- To provide comfort to technicians it has luxurious stool with backrest.
- Luxurious upholstery with ultra leather.
- Price & features are subject to change without notice.
- Power Discharge Drain Pump +$200
There is no need to spend extra money on buying drain pump. This equipment has a very powerful drain pump that easily and quickly empty the tub. Best of all it requires very little maintenance. Please be specific when placing the order as this is useful in case you are not draining water directly into the drain pipe.Magnet Jet. +$150
Pedicure Chair Specifications:
Tub Capacity - 5 US gal.
Dimensions - 68"L x 27"W x 60"H
Drain Source - 1-1/4” drain. 1/2” if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using schedule 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps.
Weight - 250 lbs Shipping Weight 320 lbs
Electrical - 2 Whirlpool System. Standard or Magnet Jet™ 1/5hp 120V 2AMP 60hz. Powerful Discharge pump 110V 5.5AMP 60hz. This must meet local standards and codes. Ground fault interrupter needed.
Water Source - 1/2” pipe thread fitting equally good for both warm and cold. This must meet local plumbing rules and codes. Normal water pressure of 30 - 120 PSI needed.
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) approved & UL listed.
No posts found