D7 Pedicure Chair
Free Shipping - D7 Pedicure chair is a upscale world-class equipment with wonderful features of timer, seat vibration, wheel up/ down and combine tap etc. The overall aim of this chair is to provide maximum comfort and satisfaction to the client. Your client will never forget the service he or she obtained from your spa. It is an ideal solution to make repetitive client's base.
• Powerful rolling system that comes with 04 wheels.
• There are 10 functions ((Timer, 3 Auto Programs, Auto Scan, Knead, Speed, Combine, Tap, Wide/Narrow, Wheels Up/Down, and Seat Vibration) for auto massage therapy especially for upper body.
• The chair uses luxurious finest quality ultra-leather
• Bringing spa chair backward and forward is not a tedious task. Technician can easily use auto adjustable function along with awesome recliner to deliver comfortable client's experience with just a fingertip.
• Swing up/down foot rest with a LED light
• Pipe-less whirlpool foot bath jet with quiet pump motor that provides total client relaxation
• Pedicure chair comes with a luxurious stool with a backrest. This is to provide comfort to the technician so that he or she could deliver the service with maximum performance
Discharge pump - this is needed only if you are not draining water directly into an adjacent floor drain. +$200
Powerful Magnet Jet System. +$150
Pedicure Chair Specifications:
Dimensions - 68"L x 27"W x 60"H
Tub Capacity - 5 US gal.
Weight - 250 lbs Shipping Weight 320 lbs
Drain Source - 1-1/4” drain. 1/2” if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing rules and codes using schedule 40 drain pipe and suitable traps.
Water Source - 1/2” pipe thread fitting equally good for warm and cold. This must meet local plumbing guidelines and codes. Normal water pressure of 30 - 120 PSI needed.
Electrical - 2 Whirlpool System. Standard or Magnet Jet™ 1/5hp 120V 2AMP 60hz.
Powerful Discharge pump 110V 5.5AMP 60hz. This must meet local regulation. Ground fault interrupter required.
Certifications – CSA (Canadian Standards Association) approved & UL listed
No posts found