Holiday Sale - NB 818 Pedicure Chair (Gold)
Free Shipping - New Pedicure Chair has unique modern and contemporary design, adjustable footrest and shiatsu massage chair, Pipe-Free System
• Advanced human-like full or desired select function massage with timer
• Finest quality & finely detailed ultra-leather upholstery
• Auto adjustable - forward/backward and recliner
• Built-in remote control & cup holder
• Swing up/down armrests for easy access
• Awesome adjustable pedicurist stool with high quality, strong, polished chrome legs. Uniquely designed for your comfort. Heavy duty casters are standard, as is the color coordinated soft seat cushion and back support.
• Manicure trays to provide a stable platform for the technician to perform multiple services as the same time. With finish to match chair accent design and clear gel-coat outer layer resistant to most chemical including acetone.
• The popular Clean Magnet™ Pipeless System $150 (FREE)
- Ensures proper hygiene through ease of cleaning
- Reduced maintenance
- Helps you maintain hygiene and sanitation standards and compliance with local regulations
- No more leaking pipes!
• Polished chrome pullout hand sprayer for easy cleansing
Easy access on/off push button switch for whirlpool operation
Optional Upgrades $200
The highest quality discharge pump available. This pump will quickly and efficiently drain the tub and requires very little maintenance.. (Note: This pump is only required if you are not draining water directly into an adjacent floor drain.) (Please be specific when ordering)
Pedicure Chair Specifications:
Dimensions - 56"L x 28"W x 54"H
Weight - 320 lbs Shipping Weight 420 lbs
Tub Capacity - 4.5 US gal.
Drain Source - 1-1/4” drain. 1/2” if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using schedule 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps.
Water Source - 1/2” pipe thread fitting hot and cold. Must meet local plumbing codes. Normal water pressure of 30 - 120 PSI required.
Electrical - Magnet™ pipeless jet system, 1/5hp 120V 2AMP 60hz. Discharge pump 110V 5.5AMP 60hz. Must meet local codes. Ground fault interrupter required.
Certifications – CSA approved & UL listed.
No posts found