La Tulip 2 LED Pedicure Chair
Free Shipping - La Tulip 2 is a very unique spa chair as its glass bowl is a hand crafted. You have the complete freedom to order this equipment from array of 9 colors ranging from light to dark colors. Its base is made with fine quality of acrylic that ensures spa owners gains maximum period of usage without incurring any extra additional cost. The massage system is excellent that uses world's best state-of-the-art shiatsu roller back massage system. This is an exciting feature for those clients who love Chinese traditional massage. In order to provide clients maximum satisfaction, roller back system works greatly as it applies pressure on the right spots with several multiple options such as percussion, rolling, compression and kneading. Best of all, you do not need to play a little longer to apply these functions, just control all these with hand-held remote control. So, your client can set these all themselves in order to enjoy the customized massage.
ID Jet Whirlpool system is regarded as the best system in the world for cleaning. That is why, manufacturer has implemented this system in La Tulip 2 pedicure chair. Now, the technicians can easily remove the system and even do the cleaning with powerful magnetic locking system.
• There is a wonderful option of setting massage speed. You can easily set it to full or desired speed. It all depends your client's need. Best of all, you can set it with builtin timer
• Leather quality is detailed and fine that gives the chair a luxurious look and feel.
• Auto adjustable function allows easy forward/backward and recliner
• Swing up/down armrests that is good for easy access
• There is a remote built-in cup holder and armrest in Model 9660.
• In order to provide comfort to the technician, this equipment comes with a flexible pedicurist stool. It has a sleek chrome leg with color matching cushion for the back support
• Due to wear and tear, manicure tray loses its life in a short span of time. To increase the life of the tray, wood has been used and that has been polished too with clear gel-coat
- The popular Clean Magnet™ Pipe-less System $150 (FREE)
- The pipe-less system works efficiently to maintain hygiene standard via easy to use cleaning methodology
- Assists you keep health as well as hygiene criteria and also conformity with local laws & guidelines
- Say goodbye to leaking pipes issues
• To match your spa salon color scheme, you have the option to choose this equipment from multiple colors
• Sleek chrome pullout hand sprayer for simple cleaning
• One of the most innovative chromatherapy solution so far available in the industry, it has actually been made to supply the broadest shade in the widest range offered in chromatherapy. Developed to offer your spa salon an upper class feel and look, this sophisticated modern technology light delivers an array of shades
• Whirlpool operation is very easy now due to push button switch
Optional Upgrades $200
• Power Discharge Drain Pump
There is no need to spend extra money on buying drain pump. This equipment has a very powerful drain pump that easily and quickly empty the tub. Best of all it requires very little maintenance. Please be specific when placing the order as this is useful in case you are not draining water directly into the drain pipe
Pedicure chair specifications:
Dimension - 27.5"W x 56"L x 58" H
Weight - 320 lbs
Water capacity - 5 US gallons
Operation Switches - On/Off air activated switch
Whirlpool System - Powerful Cleaning system with Magnet Jet Pipeless whirlpool motor
Discharge pump - 115V, 3.2Amp, 60Hz (optional)
Electrical service – 120V, 60Hz, 15 Amp GFCI protected ground circuit must be used to supply power to the pedicure spa.
Plumbing Source - Equally good for warm & cold Water: 0.5 inches (fitting included)
Drain Connection – Using 1-1/2 in. PVC drain pipe and suitable trap, You must connect drain point to meet local plumbing codes and rules.
Certification – UL approved. Gulfstream's La Tulip holds the following certifications: Boston MA Approval (P3-0610-529); UL (file #E218645); LA Approval (M-090072); IAPMO certification, which is certified to CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards; and the shower head is UPC approved.
No posts found