Air Ventilation - La Fleur 3 LED Pedicure Chair
Free Shipping - Gulfstream has made La Fleur in Canada. This spa chair uses Shitasu massage system that is famous for its traditional roller back massage process. The best thing about this roller back system is that it applies pressure to the right points on the body. Your technician can use awesome features of kneading, rolling, compression and percussion using this system very easily. Best of all these all features are controllable via hand held remote control. So, your clients can customize the setting at their own to enjoy hassle free service. It is a complete human touch based equipment. The entire system is based on pipe-less jet system. La Fleur comes with a powerful industry's top rated Whirlpool System. Thanks to magnetic locking system that makes it very easy to clean the equipment. Some other awesome features of La Fleur 3 are long lasting acrylic base, ID Jet Technology and high-quality massage chair. It also features a Gulfstream’s signature hand-crafted glass bowl.
La Fleur 3 contains an exhaust system than can easily keep your spa environment hygienic. As a result. Your spa remains odor free and contamination free. Its exhaust system is capable of exhausting at a speed of 50 cfm per station. Exhaust system is fully automatic and requires mechanical exhaust. Re-circulation is required only when not more than 10 percent air is recirculated from these spaces.
• There is a wonderful option of setting massage speed. You can easily set it to full or desired speed. It all depends your client's need. Best of all, you can set it with built-in timer
• Spa chair uses a very good quality ultra leather
• Bringing spa chair backward and forward is not a tedious task. Technician can easily use auto adjustable function along with awesome recliner to deliver comfortable client's experience
• Now you can easily give rest to your armrest by just doing armrest up and down
• Cup holder and easily control armrest with a remote control
• Amazing flexible pedicurist stool with top quality, solid, sleek chrome legs. La Fleur 3 has been distinctively created for your convenience. Strong wheels are standard. Apart from this you will get color coordinated soft seat cushion as well as back support
• Manicure tray is made up of wood stuff. This has been polished with clear gel-coat to protect from chemical such as acetone. As a result, life of manicure tray extends to longer period of time. Due to stable platform, technician can easily perform multiple task simultaneously.
- This equipment uses industry famous ID Magnet™ Pipe-less System $150 (Free)
- The pipe-less system works efficiently to maintain hygiene standard via easy to use cleaning methodology
- Due to strict health and hygiene conditions, this equipment provides you great assistance in complying with laws and regulations
- Leaking pipes has become the story of old days
• Multiple color options to choose from
• Sleek chrome pullout hand sprayer for simple cleaning
• this equipment uses the best innovative chromatherapy solution. This is regarded as the standard industry in today's modern spa salon equipments. Due to this technology, this product reflexes the widest color or shades that is wonderful to add further beauty to your spa salon
• Whirlpool operation is very easy now due to push button switch
Pedicure Chair Specifications:
Dimensions - 56"L x 28"W x 51"H
Tub Capacity - 5 US gal.
Weight - 250 lbs Shipping Weight 320 lbs
Water Source - 1/2” pipe thread fitting equally good for hot and cold. This must meet local rules of plumbing codes. Normal water pressure of 30 - 120 PSI needed.
Drain Source - 1-1/4” drain. 1/2” if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using schedule 40 drain pipe and suitable traps.
Electrical - Whirlpool ID Jet™ 1/5hp 120V 2AMP 60hz. Powerful Discharge pump 110V 5.5AMP 60hz. Must meet local codes. Ground fault interrupter needed.
Certifications – CSA (Canadian Standard Association) accredited & UL listed.
Gulfstream's La Fleur 3 holds the these awesome certifications: UL (file #E218645); LA Approval (M-090072); Boston MA Approval (P3-0610-529); IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) certification, which is certified to CSA standards; shower head is UPC approved.