Free Shipping - Camellia 2 pedicure chair comes with new leather seat, large glass bowl sink and adjustable footrest, full function massage system, 2 wooden manicure trays and bowls
• Finest quality & finely detailed ultra-leather upholstery
• Auto adjustable - forward/backward and recliner
• Remote control and cup holder
• Swing up/down armrests for easy access
• Awesome adjustable pedicurist stool with high quality, strong, polished chrome legs. Uniquely designed for your comfort. Heavy duty casters are standard, as is the color coordinated soft seat cushion and back support.
• Manicure trays to provide a stable platform for the technician to perform multiple services as the same time. With finish to match chair accent design and clear gel-coat outer layer resistant to most chemical including acetone.
• The NEWEST Popular Elite Magnet™ Pipeless System $150 (FREE)
- Ensures proper hygiene through ease of cleaning
- Reduced maintenance
- Helps you maintain hygiene and sanitation standards and compliance with local regulations
- No more leaking pipes!
- Designed to give the spa an upper class look and feel, this advanced technology light supports an array of colors
• Polished chrome pullout hand sprayer for easy cleansing
Easy access on/off push button switch for whirlpool operation
• Multiple color options to choose from.
Pedicure chair specifications:
Dimension - 28"W x 56"L x 54" H
Weight - 250 lbs
Water capacity - 4.5 US gallons
Operation Switches - On/Off air activated switch
Whirlpool System - Clean Elite Magnet Jet Pipeless whirlpool motor
Discharge pump - 115V, 3.2Amp, 60Hz (optional)
Electrical service – 120V, 60Hz, 15 Amp GFCI protected ground circuit must be used to supply power to the pedicure spa.
Plumbing Source - Hot & Cold Water: 0.5 inches (fitting included)
Drain Connection – Using 1-1/2 in. PVC drain pipe and appropriate trap, connect drain to meet local plumbing.
Certification – UL approved. Gulfstream's Camellia 2 holds the following certifications: UL (file #E218645); Boston MA Approval (P3-0610-529); LA Approval (M-090072); IAPMO certification, which is certified to CSA standards; and the shower head is UPC approved.