Free Shipping - Chi pedicure chair is elegant designs feature clean lines and quality pedispa components. Create your own Chi Spa by selecting one of the natural wood colors to compliment the vivid Cappuccino basin. Soothe your client with one of the luxurious massage chairs with your choice of leatherette colors.
• Advanced human-like full or desired select function massage with timer
• Finest quality & finely detailed ultra-leather upholstery
• Auto adjustable - forward/backward and recliner
• Remote control holder
• Swing up/down armrests for easy access
• Awesome adjustable pedicurist stool with high quality, strong, polished chrome legs. Uniquely designed for your comfort. Heavy duty casters are standard, as is the color coordinated soft seat cushion and back support.
• Manicure trays to provide a stable platform for the technician to perform multiple services as the same time. With finish to match chair accent design and clear gel-coat outer layer resistant to most chemical including acetone.
• The NEWEST popular Elite Magnet™ Pipeless System $150 (FREE)
- Ensures proper hygiene through ease of cleaning
- Reduced maintenance
- Helps you maintain hygiene and sanitation standards and compliance with local regulations
- No more leaking pipes!
• Polished chrome pullout hand sprayer for easy cleansing
Easy access on/off push button switch for whirlpool operation
Optional Upgrades $200
Pedicure Chair Specifications:
Dimensions - 56"L x 28"W x 54"H
Weight - 250 lbs Shipping Weight 320 lbs
Tub Capacity - 5 US gal.
Drain Source - 1-1/4” drain. 1/2” if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using schedule 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps.
Water Source - 1/2” pipe thread fitting hot and cold. Must meet local plumbing codes. Normal water pressure of 30 - 120 PSI required.
Electrical - 2 Whirlpool Ultra CleanJet™ 1/5hp 120V 2AMP 60hz. Discharge pump 110V 5.5AMP 60hz. Must meet local codes. Ground fault interrupter required.
Certifications – CSA approved & UL listed. Chi Spa holds the following certifications: UL (file #E218645); Boston MA Approval (P3-0610-529); IAPMO certification, which is certified to CSA standards; and the shower head is UPC approved.